Adjusting Service Schedules During COVID-19
As companies have dramatically shifted to a remote work policy and schools are being temporarily closed, we felt it was important to help our customers know the best ways to optimize service schedules with the recent changes. We assembled two of our experts, Terry Hovis and Jason Pardue, from our CSM team, to offer insights and best practices for navigating through these recent organizational shifts.
In this webinar, our experts will share:
- Best practices for adjusting service schedules based on COVID-19 location-level impacts.
- When and how to move multiple machines to the next schedule.
- How to handle forecasted pre-picks due to sudden trend changes.
- How to re-use pre-picks to save warehouse time.
- Important metrics to track like fills per visit (FPV) and spoilage rates to ensure adjustments are made to withstand the location-level changes.